Here are a few things that we hear:
1. "Oh that looks too intense for me."
2. "I'm over weight and I need to lose some pounds first before I attempt this."
3. "I don't want to get too muscular, I want to look feminine."
4. "I'm too old for this. It looks like it is for younger people."
5. "This is too expensive for me."
Trust me the list goes on and on. But these are the ones that we hear the most. So I thought what better way to get the top 5 excuses out of the way! Think about it. How many times have YOU said this about working out? So let's go ahead and debunk these for you.
1. Doing anything out of the normal and raising your heart rate could be intense for you. Just because you see someone tossing heavy weights around doesn't mean they started at that level. We scale our program to the level of the athlete. No experience? Even better you have no bad habits to break and can start with learning how to execute proper form.
2. How many times have you started a new diet? You lost a few pounds and then gained back more than what you started at? Why wouldn't you have someone who knows how to help you make a life style change? Why wouldn't you surround yourself around people that are like minded and can support your goals? If you are over weight and/or out of shape we open our arms to you and say WELCOME! We want to see you meet your goals and help you in the battle of achieving what it is you want. Don't let fear stop you in living a happier and healthier life!
3. I understand that this is a concern and can say every female we have trained still looks like a FEMALE!!!! You can become toned and fit while remaining feminine.
4. Age is a number. Health and fitness allows you to expand that number. Do we except you to perform at the same level as everyone else? Not at all!! We scale and program your work out to your level that will give you the fullest work out.
5. My come back to you is: How much is your life worth? How much do you spend on medical bills due to your current lifestyle? How much would you spend if you had a personal trainer and a nutritionist?
Don't let excuses stop you in the search of a healthy lifestyle. Please contact us so we can sit down and design a new life for you. You don't have to do this alone we are here to help and support you on this journey.